Tankless hot water heaters provide you with endless, on-demand hot water. This one of the largest natural gas/liquid propane tankless hot water heaters Navien has to offer. It can handle the hot water for houses with two to three bathrooms. Typically, all hot water heaters we offer can be on the way to you within 1-2 business days.
Navien's NPE Advanced "A2" line comes with built-in ComfortFlow Technology, a built-in 0.5-gallon buffer tank, and a recirculation pump to provide instant hot water.
- Unit Type - Water Heater
- Product Line - NPE Series
- Unit Size: 180,000 BTU/H
- Wifi Enabled with NaviLink
- Remote Control Enabled
- ½ gas pipe capable up to 24'
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2" venting up to 75'
- Cascading capable
- EZNav multi-line control panel
- Built-in HotButton control panel
- Common vent up to 12 units
- 17.3" W x 27.4" H x 13.2" D
- Weight: 77 lbs
- Indoor or outdoor wall hung
- 2" exhaust & intake
- Standard Recirculation: 1-year labor, 5-year parts, 15-year heat exchangers
- Uncontrolled Recirculation: 1-year labor, 3-year parts, 5-year heat exchangers
- Call Navien's Technical Administration Department at (800) 519-8794.
- Energy Star - Yes
- UEF: .95
- AHRI Certified - Yes
- AHRI Number: 206368358
Actual Cost Savings
- Navien Tankless Operating Costs: $195 (over 22% energy savings over tanked hot water heater)
- Other Tankless Operating Costs: $249 (over 29% more expensive to operate than Navien)
- 50 Gallon Tank: $319 (almost 1.5x more costly to operate than Navien)
As of 2021, the NPE-210A2 replaces the NPE-210A.